We are an ISO 9001 certified company, since 2014, by TUV Rheinland certifying entity.
In 2014, Sensordin implemented its Quality Management System based on ISO 9001: 2008. The objective was to convey to its employees, customers and partners a vision of the future, of a company that did not intend to be stagnant in the market, and believed that improvements should be made and suggested continuously.
Having focused and committed professionals is a considerable differential. A motivated team passes on the joy they are feeling to those around you. Suppliers and customers are well treated, new suggestions are made and put into practice with the aim of improving the practiced procedures.
In 2017, Sensordin continues to be faithful to its principles and aware that to continue its growth rate, it is essential to be rigorous in its procedures, and in its risk analysis.
Keeping its innovative and differentiating spirit, Sensordin implemented the new Quality Management System based on the new revision made to ISO 9001: 2015. This new version encourages increased external focus on quality management in its risk-based approach.
- Accurately identify the requirements and expectations demanded by the customer in order to ensure a high degree of satisfaction.
- Promote the quality of the provided service, considering suppliers as partners in obtaining the same, guaranting quality, innovation and compliance with delivery dates of their services.
- Promote the training and experience of its employees, encouraging them to innovate, promoting the commitment and the personal fulfillment of each one.
- Ensure the necessary means and resources.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System by optimizing the internal organization in all its elements, people, physical supports and processes, ensuring compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and the legal requirements applied to the company's activities.